Brand Ambassador Application Form
You can apply from 29th March. The deadline is 20th April.
As a Bird & Bird Brand Ambassador, you will represent us at your university. You will play an important role in promoting the Bird & Bird brand and building our Firm’s presence on campus.
You will be responsible for promoting and running events as part of our recruitment marketing campaign. You will bring us fresh insights, feedback and ideas to promote Bird & Bird and connect with students at your university. You will be our eyes and ears on campus.
The hours you will work will be confirmed by the graduate recruitment team and will be scheduled to fit with your academic timetable. You will need to be available in June for a launch event in London and on-campus from Fresher’s Week to December 2018.
What are we looking for:
- Enthusiastic, motivated individuals who have a keen interest in Marketing, Law or the sectors that we operate in.
- First, second and penultimate year law or non-law undergraduate students from a diverse range of degree disciplines.
- You must be enrolled at university and on-campus from June 2018.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Innovative and creative ideas to further promote the Bird & Bird brand.
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors at the following universities:
- Warwick University
- Leicester University
- Durham University
- Nottingham University
- Exeter University
- Imperial College London
- Cardiff University
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Birmingham
What can we offer you?
In return, you will be given excellent training, a broad network of Bird & Bird Brand Ambassadors from across the UK and the opportunity to gain a better understanding of a global law firm while showcasing your own creativity and talents. You will receive a payment of £300 for your work, plus excellent support and training.