Bird & Bird Campus Ambassador Programme
As a Bird & Bird Campus Ambassador, you will represent us at your university. You will play an important role in promoting the Bird & Bird brand and building our Firm’s presence on campus.
We have partnered with The Lawyer Portal who are recruiting for us brand ambassadors throughout their ambassador scheme.
Brand Ambassador with The Lawyer Portal
TLP has officially partnered with the Bar Council and CILEx and are working closely with law firms & chambers to provide the most up-to-date careers advice, alongside exciting and useful event.
What is a brand ambassador?
You are promoting the platform to people at yo
What are we looking for:
- Enthusiastic, motivated individuals who have a keen interest in Marketing, Law or the sectors that we operate in.
- First, second and penultimate year law or non-law undergraduate students from a diverse range of degree disciplines.
- You must be enrolled at university and on-campus from September 2019.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Innovative and creative ideas to further promote the Bird & Bird brand.
ur university whether they are members of your law society, studying law or even other subjects.
Duties as an ambassador are:
- Running an own university Facebook group, sharing relevant TLP articles and encouraging university members to join;
- Contributing blogs and content for the website;
- Helping to promote, organise and speak at inspiring law events, like TLP Aspire;
- Participation in focus groups and market research;
- Other opportunities to represent TLP may arise throughout the year
What can we offer you?
In return, you will be given excellent training, a broad network of Bird & Bird Campus Ambassadors from across the UK and the opportunity to gain a better understanding of a global law firm while showcasing your own creativity and talents. You will receive a discretionary payment for your work, plus excellent support and training.
A guide on how to get involved
The Lawyer Portal has many more interesting features on their website. We highly recommend to check out their guidelines on how to get a training contract, attend one of their events soon or listen to their podcast.